Enjoy a local, delicious, and fun daytime walking food and drink tour through fabulous Downtown Santa Barbara. We also offer private and semi-custom tours. If you have trouble walking or health issues, we definitely recommend private tour experiences.
THE NOT JUST TACO TUESDAY TOUR
Tacos, drinks and more!
- REFUNDABLE - Guest 21+ All Ages (please specifiy if you want alcohol or non alcohol drink option)
- NON-Refundable - Guest 21+ All Ages (please specifiy if you want alcohol or non alcohol drink option)
The Not Just Taco Tuesday Tour
Tacos should be enjoyed other days than just Tuesdays!
Join us for a fun and delicious 3.5ish hour walking food and drink tour focusing on local taquerias in downtown Santa Barbara. Learn some fun and interesting local Mexican and Spanish history and of course eat the food and drink the drinks. We visit 5-6 local tasting locations. Both alcohol* and non alcohol options available.
*Alcohol options included at 3 tasting locations
Please note if you are under 21, there is one tasting location where you will have to be outside the bars patio deck
Please check spam folder for ticketing information after you book
- Rose are red, violets are blue, we like tacos and so do you
- Have a fun time, walking and eating and drinking and learning
- Enjoy food and drinks from a variety of local taquerias in town
- We do not visit La Superica
- Suitable for most ages, not toddlers (under 21 will not be allowed on one patio – we have a lovely spot for them, just on the other side of the area)
- Tours take place rain or shine or wind
- Restrooms at most tasting locations
- If anyone in your party is under 21, there is one tasting location they will not be able to sit down inside (or on the patio) but we have a lovely legal spot for them
- The tour runs about 3.5 hours and is all on foot
- IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WALKING OR HEALTH ISSUES, etc we do suggest booking a private experience to meet your comfort level. We do also occasionally have a slower paced tour marked on the tour type
- Bring and wear your masks when you are not eating and drinking (due to ever changing rules. We do not have extra masks)
- Bring a bottle of water if you want
- Wear comfortable walking attire – shoes especially (you will be walking about 2 miles in total)
- Most seating is outside, but not all – dress layered
- Cash money for your wonderful guide’s tip
Meeting location will be sent via email once you purchase tickets
We are still finalizing the exact tasting locations
We are working out with all local taquerias and it is going to be an AMAZING time