- Guest • 21 & Over Ages 21+ • Alcohol Tasting Included
- Guest • Non-Drinker Guests under 21 or Adults who will not be drinking
Santa Barbara Walking Food Tour
- Have a great time exploring Santa Barbara!
- Visit 6-7 local tasting locations (this includes 2 local wineries whether you buy a drinking or non-drinking ticket)
- Enjoy some local food
- Wine (MMMMmm wine!)
- Support local businesses
- Fun and informative guides
- All ages welcome!
- Interested in a private tour, alternative start time, or is your prefered tour full? Email [email protected]
- Rain, shine or wind
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time (most tours start at noon)
- Tour capacity varies (minimum of 2 guests & up to 16 max)
- Restrooms available
- Suitable for most fitness levels; less than two miles of walking
- Tours run about 3.5-4ish hours
- Tours available almost every day – don’t see a date you want? Shoot us an email or give us a call!
What to Expect
First and foremost, expect to have a good time!
Our tours are designed for guests to have fun, learn about Santa Barbara, get a little walk in and taste local Santa Barbara food and libations. We want guests to be full, but not overly full. There is so much great food in Santa Barbara, we want you to be hungry for dinner.
- Tours begin at noon sharp (unless otherwise stated).
- Please arrive a few minutes early (if you really want to impress, show up 15 minutes early).
- Tours run about 3.5-4 hours (dependent on the size of your group).
- Visit 6-7 local tasting locations (this includes 1 local wine tasting room – we visit the winery whether you drink alcohol or not).
- Your guide will greet you and will be wearing a Taste SBFT T-shirt or jacket (if you are really lucky, your guide MIGHT be wearing a fanny pack that says Party).
- Tours are all walking tours, please wear comfortable clothes, shoes, etc.
- We do serve water at most locations BUT feel free to bring a bottle of water (water is available for purchase at a couple of the tasting locations).
- Tours begin and end at different locations (approximately 3 easy miles in total).
- As mentioned before, at the end of the tour, expect to feel good; some are really full, others are perfect. We do not want our guests to be too full because being too full isn’t fun and we want you to enjoy a wonderful dinner because we have some great dinner spots!
- Should you have a light breakfast? Yes, if you’re up early or have a tape-worm, please, we don’t want anyone showing up with low blood sugar.
- Be ready to have a good time – all of our guides and vendors love Santa Barbara and love tours and want to show you the best time!
We work with a variety of awesome local tasting partners and visit 6-7 tasting locations on our tours. We don’t visit all of the partners.
Renaud’s Pastisserie & Bistro
French Patisserie & Bistro.
Empty Bowl Gourmet Noodle Bar
Authentic regional noodle bowls, specialty small plates, and handmade dumplings inspired by the cuisines of Thailand and Taiwan.
Santa Barbara company selling California produced olive oil, vinegar, olives, sauce, tapenade, bruschetta, pasta, gourmet salt, truffle oil, dukkah, and NSF certified fusti.
Homemade Mexican Food made with quality ingredients & prepared multiple times a day to ensure freshness. Family-owned and operated since 1999.
Rotating local wineries
We have a lot of great wine in SB and work with handpicked local wine partners. One wine tasting room per tour.
Grassini Family Vineyards
Family-owned and operated boutique winery which specializes in the handcrafted production of wines made exclusively from Bordeaux varietals, using renewable and sustainable resources.
Cebada Vineyard is part of Forbidden Fruit Orchards, an award-winning boutique farm and winery.
Happy Canyon Vineyards
HCV is located in El Paseo/Presido Neighborhood of downtown SB and offers a unique polo themed wine tasting. Specializing in estate-grown handcrafted red wine and white wine blends.
Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria
Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, Persona specializes in Personalized Wood Fired Pizza.
Jessica Foster Confections
Handmade gourmet chocolate truffles and other sweet treats offered occasionally.
Finch & Fork
Serving up American classics created from fresh, local ingredients and delicious drinks!
Vendors are subject to change
Please note that tastings and tasting locations are subject to change.
Where To Meet
Tours meet at DOWNTOWN Santa Barbara. Meeting locations vary. Your confirmation email will include the exact meeting address once you’ve booked your tour.