3.5ish hours of tacos, taquitos, chips, salsa, margaritas (virgin drinks available too), fun and interesting California, Spanish and Mexican history. All on foot.
THE ORIGINAL DOWNTOWN SANTA BARBARA FOOD TOUR
- Guest 21 & Over • Refundable 21+, Alcohol Tastings Included
- Guest 21 & Over • NON-Refundable 21+, Alcohol Tastings Included
- Guest Non-Drinker• Refundable All Ages, No alcohol included
- Guest Non-Drinker• NON-Refundable All Ages, No alcohol included
Santa Barbara Walking Food & Drink Tour
The Original downtown food tour is a great way to explore and get a feel for downtown Santa Barbara while eating, drinking and learning about some fun local history and architecture. Enjoy a variety of different foods from 6 local tastings and up to 5 different locations, including one winery. Tours run daily.
If you are interested in a custom or private experience, please email us directly at [email protected]
Note: Please check spam folder for a reply and ticketing confirmation
What to Expect
- Tours begin at noon sharp (unless otherwise stated), please arrive early
- Fun and informative guides
- All Tours have a wine tasting included
- Visit 5-6 local tasting locations
- Tours are all walking, dress comfortably
- Eat a light breakfast
- Enough food for lunch for most people
- Restrooms available at most stops
- Suitable for MOST fitness levels, there is a good amount of walking
- If you have trouble walking or have health issues, please look into our Private Tour Experiences
Where To Meet
Once you have booked your tour, exact meeting location will be sent via email. All meeting locations will be in downtown Santa Barbara.
Note: Please check your spam folder for ticketing confirmation and/or emails
Below is the list of the tasting partners that we are honored to be working with. We visit 5-6 during the tours. Tasting partners and tastings vary depending on the day.
WE DO NOT VISIT ALL OF THE TASTINGS PARTNERS ON ONE TOUR.
Grassini Family Vineyards
Renaud’s Pastisserie & Bistro
Empty Bowl Gourmet Noodle Bar at The SB Public Market
The Chase Restaurant
McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams
The Sportsman Lounge
Please note, we work with a variety of awesome, local tasting partners and visit 5-6 on a tour. We do not visit every partner on the list above in one day.
- Tours run daily
- Downtown Santa Barbara
- Food served on the tours are enough for lunch for MOST people
- Tasting partners change depending on the day
- There are alcohol and non alcohol tickets available
- Alcohol ticket, there is one wine tasting and an additional glass of wine at another tasting location
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, unless otherwise stated, we visit one wine tasting room (there are no alcohol alternatives to the wine tasting)
- We pair our tacos with 1 choice of 1 non alcoholic drink (not water) otherwise all tastings have water available
- We do our best to accommodate a lot of allergies and aversions, we cannot accommodate everything nor can we accommodate if we don’t know about them beforehand.
- When you purchase tickets, there are is a space for allergies and aversions AND guides will ask several times.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination of any given allergen
Do You have to be able to walk?
- Yes, unless you have a stroller or motorized scooter (please alert us ahead of time)
- If you have health issues that prevent you from walking or are move at a slower place, please look into our private tour options Private Tour Experiences
Animals on the tour:
We ask that you do not bring animals on tours.
If you find yourself in that situation that you do bring an animal, please be prepared to have someone in your party stay outside with your animal (if the tasting is indoors) AND DO NOT FEED ANY ANIMALS AT THE TABLE.
For all other questions – please reach out to [email protected]