COVID-19 TOUR POLICIES & SAFETY INFORMATION
Due to COVID-19 we are taking as many precautions as we can to ensure that our guests, guides, food partners and everyone stay as safe as possible while providing a wonderful tour experience.
We are excited to be touring again. Things are looking a little different than before:
- Group sizes are significantly smaller
- If you are trying to book on a busy day, we SHOULD be able to offer a couple different tour times, if the tour is booked and you are interested in an alternative time, please email [email protected]
- If you’d like a private tour, please email [email protected]
- If you’d like a different start time, please email [email protected]
- Basically, if you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- Please bring a mask and wear whenever possible – we do not have extra masks and we need you to wear yours when you are not enjoying food and drinks.
- Food Allergies and aversions – we are trying to accommodate as best we can, but we may not be able to accommodate all of them at every stop, especially if we don’t know about them in advance. If you have allergies or aversions please let us know as soon as possible.
- Guides will be wearing masks and socially distancing as much as possible, while also offering a wonderful tasting and touring experience. Guides are equipped with hand sanitizer and will point you in the direction of restrooms to wash your hands as well.
Because things are changing so rapidly:
If your tour is cancelled, we will do everything we can to reschedule you to a later date or issue a gift certificate that never expires or last resort issue a refund.
Meeting info MIGHT change, we will send an email out a day or two before your tour to give updated meeting and parking info. If you don’t get an email or text, your meeting info did not change. If you have any questions email or text [email protected] 805.633.0707
Precautions & Protocols:
- If you or someone in your party isn’t feeling well, please do not come on the tour and email, text or call to let us know.
- If one of our guides is not feeling 100%, they will not be leading tours.
What you need:
- Water bottle (you will not be served water at all of the stops)
- Party pants – you must wear party pants, or shorts, or skirt
- Hand Sanitizer (guides will also be equipped with hand sanitizer and will you point you in the direction of the bathrooms to wash with soap and water)
- Cash gratuities for your guide(s) are encouraged but not mandatory
Tasting Locations and tastings are subject to change.
Our current tour partners are:
- Wine Tasting (tasting locations vary) paired with grazing box or cheese
- Los Arroyos
- Renauds Patisserie
- Empty Bowl at The SB Public Market
- McConnells OR Kona Ice
We look forward to tasting with you!