COVID-19 TOUR POLICIES & SAFETY INFORMATION
COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted for vaccinated people in Santa Barbara. We are still taking as many precautions as we can to ensure that our guests, guides, food partners and everyone stay as safe as possible while providing a wonderful tour experience.
We are excited to be touring. Things are still looking a little different than before:
- Group sizes will remain smaller
- If you are trying to book on a busy day, we MAY be able to offer an additional start time, if the tour is booked and you are interested in an alternative time, please email [email protected]
- If you’d like a private tour, please email [email protected]
- Basically, if you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- Food Allergies and aversions – we are trying to accommodate as best we can, but we may not be able to accommodate all of them at every stop, especially if we don’t know about them in advance. If you have allergies or aversions please let us know as soon as possible.
- Guides will have masks, but will probably not wear them. They will still try and remain socially distancing as much as possible, while also offering a wonderful tasting and touring experience. Guides are equipped with hand sanitizer and will point you in the direction of restrooms to wash your hands as well.
Because things are changing so rapidly:
If your tour is cancelled , we will do everything we can to reschedule you to a later date or issue a gift certificate.
Meeting info MIGHT change, if it does change we will send an email and/or a text and call. If you have any questions email or text [email protected] 805.633.0707
Precautions & Protocols:
- If you or someone in your party isn’t feeling well, please do not come on the tour and email, text or call to let us know.
- If one of our guides is not feeling 100%, they will not be leading tours.
What you need:
- Party pants – you must wear party pants, dress, shorts, or skirt
- Water bottle (if you want)
- Hand Sanitizer (guides will also be equipped with hand sanitizer and can point you in the direction of the bathrooms to wash with soap and water)
- Cash gratuities for your guide(s) are encouraged but not mandatory
- Feel free to bring a mask if you want
Tasting Locations and tastings are subject to change.
You will enjoy food & drinks from 5 or 6 of the follow tasting for the downtown food tour, not all of them. We encourage you to visit our other tasting partners as well!
- Grassini Family Wine paired with local grazing box or cheese
- Cebada Wines paired with local grazing box
- Los Arroyos
- Taqueria Santa Barbara
- The Chase Restaurant and Lounge
- Cali-fornia Pizzeria
- Empty Bowl at The SB Public Market
- The Sportsman Lounge
- McConnells Ice Cream
- Jessica Foster Confections
- Lus Strawberries
- Renauds Patisserie
We look forward to tasting with you!