Nothing bonds a team quite like exploring new food & drink together!
Ditch the typical happy hours and luncheons for an experience your team will never forget! Our walking food tours offer something different – lots of movement, delicious tasting samples from local restaurants on our route (including wine if you want it!), and plenty of fun facts about Santa Barbara.
What a Team-Building Walking Food Tour of Santa Barbara Can Offer
- Opportunity to socialize in a fun and relaxed setting
- A fully planned out tour your company doesn’t have to manage or setup themselves
- A shared new experience coworkers can bond over
- A little something for everyone with a variety of food and drink tastings, fun facts, architecture and light physical activity
What to Expect From a Taste Santa Barbara Food Tour
Our food tours are a great way to explore and get a feel for downtown Santa Barbara while eating, drinking and learning about some fun local history and architecture.
Tour time range from 2.5-4 hours long and led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide(s) who will put your team at ease, and prime everyone for a great time!
We’ve perfected a few core tours you can use as a base, including our classic Downtown Santa Barbara Food Tour and specialized Taco Tour. If you want something extra special we can also customize a tour just for your team based on your preferences.
Each tour offers a variety of stops along a walking route and can be made to include (or exclude) wine and drink tastings as well to create a mini corporate team building wine tour of Santa Barbara.
In addition to tasting food and drink, tours are full of fascinating facts about the restaurant stops, local history, and architecture. All of which make perfect conversation starters for your team!
Quick Tour Facts
- Tours are 2.5-4 hours long
- Most tours include 5-6 stops, we can increase and decrease the amount of stops and food based on your preferences
- We are able to accommodate a good amount of allergies/aversions if shared ahead of time
- Currently, early lunch, midday lunch and late afternoon tours are available
- Please note that at this time, we have very little flexibility to offer dinner tours
- For more general info on our tours check out our food tours FAQs!
Get started now by filling out our request form or contacting us directly!
If you’re ready to plan a corporate team building walking tour of Santa Barbara we’re ready to help you plan something awesome!